Thursday, February 19, 2009

FINALLY

Well Mick, please don't pass out, but here is a new update! Things are going pretty good...except yesterday I stepped on one of Kyla's earrings. It stuck in my foot and bled EVERYWHERE. It happened right before my mom came home. Taylee and Alyssa were here, Taylee almost passed out because of the blood. I was tending Kyla and she was freaking out...it scared her pretty bad. When my mom got home, we weren't sure if all of the earring had come out, but it did. I have a really sore foot today...but I think I'll survive. NOT. By the way, we are having a discussion at my house about texting. If I get my Faith In God award at Church, my mom said I can have a cell phone for my birthday in March. This is where we need your help. Do you think that I should get to have texting? Please comment. I think it is okay, but my mom has some questions...Thanks for your input!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think you should be allowed to have it...as long as you don't abuse it :) like during school. :)
    P.S. GOOD JOB...it's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mick...please tell my mom that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kassidy-
    Hey girl i love you to death!!:)lol member that story!! he he he Well anyways you are a really great girl and someone that has an amazing personality! You are a good girl and we will be BEST FRIENDS TILL THE END! Kassidy i love you so much and want you to knoow that i will always be there through bad and good. Remember that you are my Best Friend and always will be, but we keep that inbetween us! or Kade an Alyssa might get a little mad. Well Moe you are a great inflouence on me because you HAVE NEVER GONE OUT WITH A BOY!!!!!!:) LOL JK! That was a good one well Bollow i probably she start to end it so here i go! lol Kass remember what i said, and you can tell me anything and i wont tell anyone!!! Well you are my Best Friend, and i love yiu so talk to you later!!!:) And remember today during
    P.E.!!! OMG THAT WAS INBARASING!!! LOL:) LOVE ALWAYS!!!:) -tAyleE (dOrY)

    ReplyDelete